Mrs. Woods' guide to Government Agency Based Resources.
• http://forestrydegree.net/top-100-resources./ - A select list of 100 forestry websites covering the gamut of forest subjects, including conservation, wildlife, silviculture, economics, energy, nonprofit forestry groups, and public forests. It was compiled by ForestryDegree.net, a guide to online forestry degree programs http://forestrydegree.net.
• http://www.agr.state.il.us - Illinois Dept of Ag
• http://dnr.state.il.us - Illinois DNR
• http://www.fs.fed.us/ne/delaware/ilpin/ilpin.html - Illinois Plant Information Network
• http://www.in.gov/isda - Indiana Dept of Ag
• http://www.in.gov/dnr - Indiana DNR
• http://www.invasivespeciesinfo.gov - Invasive species information
• http://www.iowadnr.com - Iowa DNR - Forestry Bureau info - Landowner assistance, cost share programs, initiatives, state forest nurseries and seedling catalogs.
• http://www.eeob.iastate.edu/research/iowagrasses - a guide to Iowa grass species indexed by both common and scientific names including images and descriptions of all species
• http://www.iowalivingroadway.com/index.asp - ILRTF projects directly benefit Iowans in many ways, including the beautification of roadsides, the enhancement of children's education through the establishment of outdoor classrooms, and the improvement of water and air quality through the use of plant communities best adapted to, and sustainable along, our living roadways.
• http://www.ksda.gov - Kansas Dept of Ag
• http://www.kdwp.state.ks.us - Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks
• http://www.leopold.iastate.edu - The Leopold Center is a research and education center with statewide programs to develop sustainable agricultural practices that are both profitable and conserve natural resources.
• http://www.michigan.gov/mda - Michigan Dept of Ag
• http://www.michigan.gov/dnr - Michigan DNR
• http://www.ummz.lsa.umich.edu - Museum of Zoology at the University of Michigan
• http://www.mda.state.mn.us - MN Dept of Ag
• http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/index.html - Minnesota DNR
• http://www.mda.mo.gov - Missouri Dept of Ag
• Grow Native - Missouri Department of Agriculture - PO Box 630, Jefferson City, MO 65102 - (573) 522-4171 or (573) 522-4170 - (plants, consulting, business services)
• http://www.dnr.mo.gov - Missouri DNR
• https://nature.mdc.mo.gov/discover-nature/field-guide/search - Missouri Conservation Dept On-line Native Plant I.D. Guide
• http://www.agr.state.ne.us - Nebraska Dept of Ag
• http://www.dnr.ne.gov - Nebraska DNR
• http://www.agdepartment.com - ND Dept of Ag
• http://gf.nd.gov - North Dakota Game and Fish
• http://plants.usda.gov - NRCS Plants Database
• http://plant-materials.nrcs.usda.gov - NRCS Plant Materials Program
• http://www.ohioagriculture.gov - Ohio Dept of Ag
• http://www.dnr.state.oh.us - Ohio DNR
• http://www.fws.gov/pollinators/pdfs/PollinatorNew030508.pdf - "Who is the Pollinator Work Group?"
• http://www.state.sd.us/doa - SD Dept of Ag
• http://www.sdgfp.info/index.htm - South Dakota game Fish and Parks
• http://www.dnr.state.wi.us - Wisconsin DNR
• http://www.botany.wisc.edu/herbarium - The University of Wisconsin-Madison Herbarium
• http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/gardens/nativeplants/suppliers.html - Lists of native plant nurseries and native vegetation consultants are organized by DNR Region.
Want to share your link with us? Send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Midwest Woodlands & Prairies is published four times a year by Wood River Communications.
© by Wood River Communications. Reproduction prohibited without written consent